Iveco 2014 CAYMAN automatic sliding door system
CAYMAN is a new drive of the rack-and-pinion type made by Ador. Its stylish design, amazing compactness and unsurpassed power allow to use it in any bus. Its multifunctionality gives a chance to set it according to the definite goals and targets. (only LHD – Left Hand Drive)
- The door opening is performed with the button on the dashboard, remote control (standard option) and also with the door handles (additional option).
- The doorway is additionally illuminated with LED.
- Stylish and ergonomic design.
- Adjustment of door opening width.
- Cayman is designed for the vertical installation thus it saves some place in the bus and allows to open the door 9 cm wider in comparison with the analogous drives with the horizontal installation.
- Speed adjustment from swiftly fast to gently smooth.
- The most powerful in its category. It allows to close the door with any inclination of the vehicle.
- Emergency opening from inside and outside.
- Automatic rollback to the initial position when encountering an obstruction.
- Door fixation with standard latch.
- Safety sensor edge (additional option).
- Cayman corresponds to the international standards of the automobile industry.
- Approved resources – 1 200 000 cycles (opening/closing= cycle).
- It is made of the high quality materials.
- Regular maintenance is not required.
IVECO DAILY 2014